Mornings are a sign of new hope. It is a new beginning because you have to start another day with an intention to correct the mistakes of yesterday. But to start the day right and bright, you need to feel good. One way of starting an amazing morning is to greet the important people in your lives with love. A greeting, no matter how simple, will put a smile on their faces and will affect their mood for an entire day. And only when your morning is great, you will be able to think more positively. Considering this, here are some cute ways to say good morning to someone you are close to.
20 Cute Ways To Say Good Morning
Since greetings are important, learn how to say good morning with respect and love to the person you greet. Some may be fine with a simple greeting because they might think that it is the thought that always counts. However, it is great if you say good morning in a more unique and special way. Saying it in a memorable way will make the person happier and realize how important he or she is to you.
1. Surprise Him/Her With A Breakfast In Bed
Breakfast in bed is common. But even if it’s already considered mainstream, it still never fails to make a person happy. Even if you are not a good cook, you can create a simple breakfast to surprise your beloved. For an added touch, you can include a personalized note that can make him/her smile.
2. Greet With Lovely Balloons
One of the cute ways to say good morning is to fill his/her room with beautiful balloons. If you have a hard time entering his/her room, without waking up the person, place the balloons right outside the door (of the room) so that it can be seen once he or she steps out.
3. Newspaper Greeting
If the person you want to greet has the habit of reading the newspaper every morning, then try getting a small space from the paper and have a lovely message written with a good morning note. Surely, he/she will be surprised because you have greeted him/her publicly.
4. Alarm Clock Customization
Get his/her phone and customize the alarm tone with your personal good morning message. Admit it or not, he or she will surely be surprised when he/she wakes up to your voice! And the funny part is that he/she may think that you are inside the room even if you are not.
5. How About A Wake-Up Call?
Nothing is better when you wake up because of a certain person that is important to you. So why not grab your cell phone, and wake that person up? A morning wake-up call will not irritate the person as long as you awaken him/her around his/her usual waking time.
6. A Lovely Good Morning Text Message
If you are not comfortable with a call, thinking that you might annoy your dear one, try sending a nice good morning text message. In that way, he/she can read it the moment he/she gets up. But make sure that the message you send is full of substance. Something, that can inspire him/her to have a great day ahead. It is also a plus if you can put some humor on your message.
7. Prepare A Lukewarm Bath With Some Essential Oils
Usually, mornings are cold, and some would want a lukewarm bath to refresh. So instead of letting that person take care of his/her bath, why don’t you do it for him/her instead? Trust me; it will surely earn you some healthy points and even quadruple thumbs up. It will surely enlighten and make the mood of the person you are surprising. It can make the best early morning.
8. Prepare His/Her Toothbrush And Other Morning Stuffs
There are people who have so many morning rituals besides bathing and eating. So why not make it easier for the person and have it prepared in advance? If it is a girl, you may prepare the bath by including all the essentials she needs — like shampoo, conditioner, face wash, loofah, scented candles, essential oils, etc. For a boy, it is pretty much easy, as they only usually shave, do their brushing and bathing meticulously. So you better prepare these stuffs even before he wakes up.
9. Get Along With The Person For A Walk
A morning walk is always a good way to say good morning. Not only can you exercise, but also helps you spend some quality time with the person. Once he/she wakes up, ask him/her to go for a short walk and take the awesome feeling of fresh air while socializing with other walkers. Make sure that you have the stamina for a walk, and if you want to continue to some jog or run, you may do so.
10. Voice Message Alert
If you do not prefer a morning wake-up call greeting or a text message, then you may think of a voice message alert. Leave your good morning message via voice so that the person you want to greet will be able to hear your greeting when he/she wakes up.
11. Make A Surprise Banner Poster
Another one of the catchy ways to greet a person is to prepare a banner and make him/her see when he/she wakes up. The banner should have a good message with some humor so that it can elicit a laugh and a smile from the person that you want to surprise.
12. Prepare A Breakfast For Two In The Garden Or Balcony
If you are with a partner, one of the most romantic and cute ways to say good morning is to prepare a healthy and delicious breakfast. Who said that only a dinner could be made romantic? Though dinner dates offer music and candlelight atmosphere, a breakfast date cannot be less than that. Why? Simply because it is more personal knowing that the person just got out from the bed, and breakfast are considered as the most important meal of the day.
13. Say It With “Flowers”
For girls, flowers will never go out of style, and this will make the start of your girl’s day beautiful. The natural scents of the flower are already a calming effect of boosting her senses and mood positively throughout the day. When you offer flowers, present them with a sweet love letter or a romantic good morning note.
14. Sing A Greeting Song
This is epic! You can enter the room and sing a song to wake the person up! Whether you hit the tone or not, the important thing is that you had a thought of having a nice wake-up surprise and a good morning greeting for the person. You can even make your song and play it with some meaningful lyrics. Bt don’t do it if you have a bad voice. It can spoil the fun!
15. Have An Exercise Session Together
If you are one of those health buff persons, the best way to say good morning is to have an exercise or workout session together. This will make both of you fit and healthy, as much as it is a good way to start the morning. Exercising will boost your senses, enhance your mood, and keep your mind more active and less stressful.
16. Greet With A Cup Of Coffee
Some people cannot live a day without coffee, and it is already a part of their lives to drink coffee every morning, no matter what! You can make a healthy coffee and pour it in a nice good morning mug. Just make sure that the coffee is freshly brewed for a better taste and aroma.
17. Pancake Madness
Pancakes for breakfast are always an ace! You can make pancakes and create good morning messages with it. You may cut pancake pieces into letters and form the words GOOD MORNING; I LOVE YOU or whatever you want to add in your note.
18. Fruit Basket
Some people neither prefer a heavy breakfast nor coffee. If your beloved happens to be health-conscious, then a Fruit Basket could be one of the cutest ways to say good morning. Know what kind of fruits he or she likes and dislikes so that you can decorate it beautifully in a basket.
19. Radio Station Greeting
Your local radios are always broadcasting greetings. So, make use of it. Just tune into the person’s favorite radio and leave a message. But ensure that he/she is listening once you put up the request. You can even dedicate a song! And that’s a definite plus in making the person happy with your morning greeting.
20. Offer A Compliment
Sometimes, all it takes are not actions but rather simple words to make the day a better experience. Greet a good morning and offer a genuine compliment to the person. Whether you just walk up to him/her, or you belong to the same house, give a sincere compliment. This will surely earn you a great smile plastered on his/her face.
Cute Ways To Say Good Morning In Different Languages
Greetings are one of the most important things to do to maintain an open line of communication. No matter how we greet a person, the key factor to a good greeting is communication. This means that the person should understand your greeting. Hence, I thought you should know the various ways of saying good morning in different languages as well. Since there are many languages in the world, I have listed only the common ones here.
- In Albanian, you say Good morning as – Mirëmëngjes
- In Afrikaans, you say Good morning as – Goeie môre
- In Azerbaijani, you say Good morning as – Sabahiniz Xeyr
- In Aramaic,m you say Good morning as – Yasetel liesbukh
- In Arabic, you say Good morning as – Sabah-il-kheir
- In Assyrian, you say Good morning as – Kedamtookh brikhta
- In Armenian, you say Good morning as – Bari luys
- In Bengali, you say Good morning as – Shu-probhaat
- In Belarussian, you say Good morning as – Dobray ranitsy
- In Bulgarian, you say Good morning as – Dobro utro
- In Bosnian, you say Good morning as – Dobro jutro
- In Catalan, you say Good morning as – Bon dia
- In Czech, you say Good morning as – Dobré ráno
- In Cantonese, you say Good morning as – Zuo san
- In Croatian, you say Good morning as – Dobro jutro
- In Chinese (Mandarin), you say Good morning as – Zhao shang hao
- In Dutch, you say Good morning as – Goedemorgen
- In Danish, you say Good morning as – God morgen
- In Estonian, you say Good morning as – Tere hommikust
- In English, its Good morning
- In Filipino, , you say Good morning as – Magandang umaga
- In Fijian, you say Good morning as – Sa yadra
- In Flemish, you say Good morning as – Goeie morgen
- In Finnish, you say Good morning as – Hyvää huomenta
- In French, you say Good morning as – Bonjour
- In German, you say Good morning as – Guten Morgen
- In Georgian, you say Good morning as – Dila mshvidobisa
- In Greenlandic, you say Good morning as – Iterluarit
- In Greek, you say Good morning as – Kali mera
- In Hebrew, you say Good morning as – Boker tov
- In Hawaiian, you say Good morning as – Aloha kakahiaka
- In Hungarian, you say Good morning as – Jo reggelt
- In Hindi, you say Good morning as – Shubh prabhat
- In Icelandic, you say Good morning as – Gódan daginn
- In Irish Gaelic, you say Good morning as – Dia duit ar maidin
- In Indonesian, , you say Good morning as – Selamat pagi
- In Italian, you say Good morning as – Buon giorno
- In Khmer, you say Good morning as – Arrun Suo Sdey
- In Japanese, you say Good morning as – Ohayo gozaimaz
- In Kurdish Badini, you say Good morning as – Spede bash
- In Korean, you say Good morning as – Annyunghaseyo
- In Kurdish Sorani, you say Good morning as – Beyani bash
- In Lithuanian, you say Good morning as – Labas reytas
- In Latvian, you say Good morning as – Labrit
- In Macedonian, you say Good morning as – Dobro utro
- In Luxembourg, you say Good morning as – Gudde moien
- In Maltese, you say Good morning as – Għodwa it-tajba
- In Malaysian, you say Good morning as – Selamat pagi
- In Mongolian, you say Good morning as – Öglouny mend
- In Northern Sotho, you say Good morning as – Thobela
- In Nepali, you say Good morning as – Subha prabhat
- In Norwegian, you say Good morning as – God morgen
- In Polish, you say Good morning as – Dzien dobry
- In Persian, you say Good morning as – Subbakhair
- In Portuguese, you say Good morning as – Bom dia
- In Polynesian, you say Good morning as – Ia or na
- In Punjabi, you say Good morning as – Sat Shri Akal
- In Russian, you say Good morning as – Dobraye ootra
- In Romanian, you say Good morning as – Buna dimineata
- In Sanskrit, you say Good morning as – Suprabhataha
- In Samoan, you say Good morning as – Talofa lava
- In Serbian, you say Good morning as –Dobro jutro
- In Sardinian, you say Good morning as –Bona dia
- In Slovak, you say Good morning as –Dobré ráno
- In Sinhalese, you say Good morning as – Suba udesanak wewa
- In Somalian, you say Good morning as – Subax wanaagsan
- In Slovenian, you say Good morning as – Dobro jutro
- In Spanish, you say Good morning as – Buenos dias
- In Southern Sotho, you say Good morning as – Dumela
- In Swazi, you say Good morning as – Sawubona
- In Swahili, you say Good morning as – Habari za asubuhi
- In Swedish, you say Good morning as –God morgon
- In Tamil, you say Good morning as – Kaalai vannakkam
- In Taiwanese, you say Good morning as – Gau cha
- In Thai, you say Good morning as – Aroon-sawass
- In Telugu, you say Good morning as – Subhodayamu
- In Tonga, you say Good morning as – Mwabuka buti
- In Tibetan, you say Good morning as – Nyado delek
- In Turkmen, you say Good morning as – Eritiringiz haiyirli bolsun
- In Uzbek, you say Good morning as – Khairli kun
- In Turkish, you say Good morning as – Günaydin
- In Urdu, you say Good morning as – Subha ba-khair
- In Ukrainian, you say Good morning as – Dobri ranok
- In Welsh, you say Good morning as – Bore da
- In Vietnamese, you say Good morning as – Xin chao
- In Zulu, you say Good morning as – Sawubona